About Our Community Agreements
Long ago, people knew how to love their neighbors as themselves.
Then, humanity forgot how to live with reverence for life….
…and became disconnected from its sense of purpose and meaning.
Our ecovillage serves to bring people into conscious harmony…
…with themselves, each other, nature, and all existence as a whole.
Together we can co-create a new paradigm of heaven on earth.
…working as one organism towards a collective vision of inner world peace.
We must become the ones we’ve been waiting for.
The time is now.
Home is where the HeartFire is. Come sit, cook, and dance with us by the fireside of this sacred family home.
We are all born of the same miraculous cosmos – so we recognize all people as family, all beings as relatives, and all being as related.
To gather all the tribes back to the land to rebuild the temple in the name of peace.
Using the ancient science of spiritual traditions
Om Tat Sat Shanti Shanti Shanti. Amen. Hamin. Ashe. Aho. Hallalla. And So It Is.
Codes of Conduct
Learn more about our commitment to uphold a nonviolent, substance-free, vegetarian family home:
Codes of Conduct
- Organic Gardens & Eco-friendly Diet: Community Food Share
- Natural Building & Permaculture Design
- Solar Power Farm
- Live & Bamboo Fencing
- Recycled Asphalt
- Electric Car Charging Station
- Worm Compost & Compost Tea
- Responsible Waste Management & Minimizing Plastic
- Mycelial Land Remediation & Reforestation:
- Restoring the Soil’s Microbiome
- Intergenerational Education & Nature Immersion Programs
- Garden-Sharing: “Verdance” Phone App for Local Neighborhoods
- Replicas of Ancient Pilgrimage Sites
- Music Stages & Dance Venues
- Visual Art Installations
- Multimedia Production Studio
- Museum Gallery Collection Display
Holistic Healing Cente